Junior Quality Control Specialist
- Control the quality of the finished product in accordance with the established requirements and approved schedule
- Sampling by observing the production process, measuring the physical parameters of the finished product, performing a visual assessment
- Record all measurement results and visual inspection results electronically in quality control logs using a special laboratory form (QA)
- Immediately report any product nonconformities to the production line responsible (mechanic, operator, etc.).
- In case of a product nonconformity on the production line, take samples in order of recalculation to determine the start of nonconformity and assist the line responsible for process recovery.
- Organize the non-compliance process and prepare the relevant document(s)
- Participate in the brand change procedure in accordance with the existing procedure
- Pay attention to any problems that arise in the production process and make suggestions for their elimination and process improvement
- Provide relevant regular reports to the line manager
- Higher education in the field of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of quality control and production
- Ability to work with laboratory equipment
- Good knowledge of English or Russian (writing and speaking)
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office programs
- Communication and teamwork skills